Saturday, February 06, 2010

Going back in time...



Not so long time ago, I was a Julio Iglesias addict, I had all the albums I could get and played them non stop. I always enjoyed Spanish music, and the voice of Julio in particular touched my heart and emotions..

That was in the early days, where I believed dreams can come true, and romance really exist.

Then came the years of reality , and the crushing of dreams.. I stopped listening to most of my dreamy songs and started the sad and gloomy ones.
Not to get me wrong my life wasn't all sad or bad, it was just so real, with no place for a dream ..

Reality is good, but so is dreaming, so now I decided to go back to doing both.. Living reality in my life, and dreaming a very colorful , happy dancing dream . I just won't wait for it to get real, cuz after all it is only a dream.

I have no idea what I am trying to say lol.. All I know is that I got two CDs for Julio Iglesias, and I intend to listen to them and dance again... In dreams .

No comments: