Thursday, October 12, 2006

The one with all the bags..!





This post is all about the bags I've been making for the gifts, I did two of the patchwork ones , three small kids sized reversable ones, and two simple ones to put colored pencils and coloring books in them ( I am really bad with the different names for bags, they are all "bags" to me )
Plus I had three very nice and sweet members of my family who ordered three patchwork bags and one from the small size. I already finished 3 out of 4, and I'm gonna save the money I get from anything I sell in a box far away till I reach my first million..! ( maybe if you are still around by the year 3000 you will read my post about that! ) I also made one for myself with animal prints and used an old necklace that I got loong time ago from disney world and almost gave away cuz I stopped wearing it. It turned out nice with the bag.. teaches me not to throw anything, might get useful someday.
Anyways, it's near the time we travel and I still haven't gift wrapped any of my 20 something gifts.. not even got the gift wrap.. I have a lot of work to do.
Other than that our days are still the same.. and my moods are travelling waaaaay down these days with all the thinking of all the things I still have to do..! and I'm still discovering lots and lots of great blogs out there after a month of surfing. I love the net.
So that's all folks for now, wish to hear from you all.. have a nice day/week/year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. So sweet! Take care.. :)