Thursday, December 24, 2009

Loooooong time...

Since I was last here.. How time flies.

Nearly a month has gone and I am still without crafting , I guess my craftiness doesn't wanna join me anytime soon, but I am managing to declutter my rooms and my life in general from un-needed things and hopefully that will help me .



We have a new family member now, snowflake my friend's cat.. Sadly my friend traveled to London with her family for 3 years , I will miss her but she gave me her cat and it reminds me of her.. Mashallah he is huge..! but everyone in the house love him and the kiddo enjoys playing with him a lot.



Mom is on vacation to England, and we miss her terribly.. Love u mom nothing is the same without u... :(

Oh I don't remember if i wrote this before but I got a new computer from my uncle in Eid and it is great mashallah..:)

I leave u with a pic of how I found my girl sleeping one night while watching cartoons.. cuteeee mashalla
And yes , that's a huge Tatty Teddy she is cuddling.. :D



So that's all for now, hopefully I won't be away for that long again .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I dream the post should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

welcome back :D
malak

Anonymous said...

It agree, it is the amusing answer

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I think polite post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
Just thought this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/dora-party-supplies.html]dora Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to congratulate you for such a great quality site!
Was thinking this is a perfect way to introduce myself!
The only right way establish revenue it is usually a good idea to begin a savings or investing game plan as early in life as possible. But don't worry if you have not started saving your money until later on in life. With hard work, that is reading up on the best investment vehicles for your assets you can slowly but surely increase your property so that it extends to a sizable sum by the period you want to retire. Inspect all of the accessible asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A well diversified portfolio of investments in different asset classes may make your money climb throughout the years.

-Avis Christon
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency exchange rates[/url]