Sunday, August 09, 2009

Work of art

I forgot to check when was my last post, but I kind of lost track..lol

Nothing much happened, same everyday activity, or non activity.. Visits to family and friends, good times, boring times .. 7amdillah good health..

I miss my friend L badly.. She went to South Africa with her family, hope she comes back safely and have a great time.

My kid is bored without school, sometimes she would occupy her time with fun useful things like painting.. Her latest work mashallah really impressed me.. she did the drawing and mom colored with her.. ( mom helped a bit by drawing the chair )



Lovely mashallah isn't it?
Well this is my latest project..



I really have no idea what it is going to be after I am done with it, I'll think of that later, it still needs alot of additions after the sewing. But I have a good feeling about it. We'll see..

So hope your days are filled with good things.. :)

1 comment:

moonface1211 said...

حلوووة الورود مدري حتى انا ما عرفت اش تسوي بيها لووول