Friday, August 21, 2009

Ramadan mubarak



Hi all, I am in jeddah now for a vacation, or a family visiting time to be more precise. I am staying in my dad's house and saw my baby sister for a few days before she had to leave back to the UK where she lives, it was great I haven't seen her since a very long time, I can't even remember for how long.

My kiddo got sick with chicken pox once we came here, and we are staying home for a house arrest till she gets better. It could be worst, at least I get to see dad after he finishes work and it's a great house mashallah lol.

So Ramadan is here again, sub7an Allah how time flies so quickly. Wishing u all an accepted month of fasting and praying and peace..

Pictures later inshallah once I get back..

L , I really miss u :(
I miss u all..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss you :)
malak