Wednesday, October 05, 2011

A swap..

My cousins and I agreed on a swap more than a month ago, before preparing for the baby shower , and since I was very busy at that time, and after that I got a bit sick, I had to start late .

And finally today, just 2 days before the deadline, I am done! wooooohoooooo!!!!

I can't tell you know what my items are, not untill I give them to my cousins , and recieve mine :D

I just can tell you that our theme was handmade, travel theme. Originally it was "around the world in 80 days" theme,but some of us found it hard to do since they didn't see the movie ...

Anyways, these are my items , all wrapped up in brown papers andd tied up with , ribbons ;)

I used the gift tags my cousin got me from Dubai which I loved..

On another subject, I am back to the dieting wagon, so far I am in my second week and I am still feeling motivated mashallah... Hope I will be that way and better for a long time . Wish me luck :)

No comments: