Tuesday, June 30, 2015

busy days


hello again my friends.. being busy with the month of Ramadan and its not so normal schedule. so the last time I was here I was talking about me starting a craft club. I don't know exactly what will I be doing in it, what I know is that I have a lot of crafting ideas, crafting supplies and new crafts that I would like to try.. And I need like minded ladies to get together with!


like I said, this month is not an ideal month to start anything, we are all busy trying to pray more , read Quraan and fast and cook for our families.. but inshaa Allah next month , after eid and its even busier days, I will be working a plan for my project craft club.

I am currently trying to teach myself Turkish oya, which is needle lace , I watched a lot of videos on youtube and it seemed easy enough.. or is it! not really.. I got really disappointed by how hard it is to master the basics.. But I am not losing hope.. Gonna try until I get it inshallah.

New projects are being worked on now and then, I find it soothing to be always working on something. And these days we are getting busy with Eid gifts, a yearly tradition that not all families here have, mine does though, and it's a bit tiring thinking of new things to give that are useful at the same time. Wish me luck!

مرحبا.. زحمة رمضان والصيام ولخبطة النوم والاستعدادات للعيد وهدايا العيد شاغلة وقتي عن النادي وافكاره وحتى الاعمال اليدوية . باستثناء كم مشروع صغير يشغل الوقت ويسلي .

معظم نشاطي حاليا على الانستجرام, هناك اعرض انتاجاتي ومقتطفات من يومي ومشاريعي, وهناك صادفت صفحات جميلة جدا لسيدات سعوديات وخليجيات وعرب عامة مهتمين بنفس الاشياء اللي انا مهتمة بيهم, وصراحة هاذا الشي اسعدني جدا وحمسني اكتر اني احاول اتعرف على المهتمات بالاعمال الفنية واكون مجتمع حولي للكرافترز. الخطة هي محاولة اللقاء والتجمع على عمل فني او تعليم لحرفة جديدة او لمجرد الدردشة والوناسة!

المهم ان شاء الله بعد العيد وزحمة العيد رح احاول اركز على النادي حتى لو مافيه غير بعض من افراد عائلتي وانا.. لا بد من ان يبدأ الانسان من مكان ما.

زورو انستجرامي , العنوان في التدوينة السابقة..
واترككم مع بعض من آخر انتاجاتي.






من استعدادات رمضان, زينة جدارية , خداديات , كيس للمناديل , وغطا الدلة.. تغيير عن العادة 



No comments: