Saturday, January 17, 2009

How can time fly that fast?

Or is it me that is being extra lazy? I can say I was away because my PC was broken and my camera was missing a charger and my days were somehow empty with nothing much to write about.. But I would only be making excuses , not everything I just mentioned ever stopped me from finding the time or the material to share with the world before.

I know that everything is changing inside me, hopefully to the better, but like most changes , you have to get worst before you can get better.. Or at least it is the case with me.
So right now I am in the way to a full recovery, not just from my divorce , but from many other new things and childhood-old ones.

Anyways not everything in my life in the past month was so dramatic.. I had a few nice things too. After finishing the kiddo's room, I started working on mine.. when I transferred to my family's house I didn't really bring with me much furniture, they already had a room filled with those. So I just managed with what I was given..But now I decided to get me a few new pieces, to go with my new life.. It took me a few days to finally be 90% done with the room ( I have no idea why I am always 90% done and never 100%)
But more on that later inshallah , I will share a few pictures.

We also had a weekend in Dubai, we spent the new year eve there, mom , the kid and me.. What better new year eve than that? with my most loved people in a nice city like Dubai.. Yes I am guilty of loving this crowded city..!



We had a very good time, I took the princess for her first visit to see the ice in ski Dubai, it's a great indoor place that is built to look like a real skiing place, and a whole area for kids to play in.. She went nuts, screaming, running playing and hitting me with millions of not so perfect snow balls.. It was a great evening, very cold and fun ..







We also visited a new place called Atlantis, which is a big hotel with an underwater place where u can see many species of sea creatures in a themed decorations of the Atlantis world.. Very nice, but frankly I just thought it would look greater than that..







They also have a water park where u can slide in a big waterfall that leads you to a glass tunnel in the middle of a shark-filled pool.. I didn't try it of course since non of us really swim in these kind of places ..:P

of course we went to the malls, watched two movies (I highly recommend madagascar 2 and bed time stories, very funny movies), waited for hours for taxis in many places and enjoyed ourselves in the hotel..
The kiddo got herself a kid's digital camera and went wild with it taking pictures of everything and everyone, we went to the Dubai zoo..



And I don't recommend it at all..! Not a really nice place to be, just ask the roaring lion and the depressed monkeys..!!



Over all it was a nice weekend, the first for the little one and the last of us together..! just kidding, but honestly traveling with kids is a little hard .. not my best way to travel.

Oh and yah, Happy new year.. almost a month late lol
Hope this year brings everyone his dreams and wishes..

And my prayers to the people of Gaza,may Allah help them and stop their pains.

1 comment:

moonface1211 said...

متى رحتي دبي؟!! ههه من ورانا ها هههه
حمستيني اخيط دحين بدأت الصق البترون خخخ