Saturday, December 20, 2008

After all this absence...

I present to you , princess's room number 4...:P ( god I got tired of making new rooms and leaving them behind... mashallah 4 rooms in 5 years !!) for a reminder here are room's number 1 , 2 and 3..

First I'll show u a couple of before pictures of the room that used to be for the last 7 months, our living room, the pictures of course are after the room has been emptied and cleaned, because for the last month it has been used only by my little girl and her growing stuff...





I used the time when my kid was traveling with her dad to redo the room, we bought many stuff and did a lot of cleaning, painting, sewing, sorting out and assembling ikea furniture..
It was both fun and tiring, since we had a limited time for working, and started to be so cold ...
But over all we all loved the final result... how about u be the judge?











2 comments:

moonface1211 said...

أحلى غرفة عملتيها للوجي الغرفة التالتة بالذات الجدار
الغرفة الي عملتيها آخر وحده حلوة ماشالله بس حاستها مافيها مكان للعلب ولا يمكن البنات غير الأولاد في اللعب ههههه

Redrose said...

real cute mashallah..... but as moonface says no place for jumping around ;)