Monday, April 12, 2010

A busy month !

It's my 400 post..! woopi I can't believe I have been talking that much lol

So April has been very busy so far mashalla. I went to Bahrain one weekend, Jeddah the other and celebrated my 35th birthday in between..

I am still working on my house ( or apartment :P) and actually enjoying every tiring minute of it who knew I would enjoy hard work lol.

So in Bahrain it was very fun watching movies in the cinema after two months of absence, I enjoyed all of them (Alice in wonderland 3D .. When in Rome.. Shutter island and spy next door )



And on my birthday my little princess made me a surprise while we were having lunch in fridays and asked them to sing happy birthday for me



then at home she sprinkled colored chocolae sprinkles on my cake and got me a set of my favorite bear's ( aside from tatty teddy ) party supplies.( the bear is from forever friends)



I cut my hair - again :P- and finally colored it red..! I had that on my wish list.

In Jeddah I visited with my family and really had a great time, and also attended the engagement party of my best friend who is like a big sister to me,



she had it in her house with bubbles and fog machines and disco lights. it was a great night mashalla and I wish her all the happiness. My little one had a blast lol. and the funniest thing hapened when the bride tossed her flowers for us single ladies to catch....



It got stuck in the chandelier looool

7amdilla , life is great I can't ask for better mashalla.. :)

Reading my post a year ago on my 34th birthday ( I can't believe I was depressed about being 34 !! :P) I will add the 35th thing about me..

35. I am a net addict. I can spend most of my day infront of my computer, even have meals while surfing. I love to visit blogs, and you can always find me on facebook :P pathetic lol. But I can get u answers for anything you might ask or want from the net, I thank my ex for this ability of good search.. Yes you read right I positive thing from my marriage lol . kidding, there are few others :P my princess is the best of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

كل سنة وانت طيبة العمر كله يا رب
مع انها مالها داعي ومتأخرة بس حصلت بعض الظروف
:$
الكوشة تشبه صورة الكوشة الي من زمان كنت حاطتها حقت صاحبتك الي هنا

ملاك