Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good day, good week 7amdilla

Work is still going on very well mashalla on the house. After putting the wall-to-wall carpeting in my princess's room, I ordered the wooden floors and they were delivered today , inshalla to be installed on Tuesday. I can't wait.!

This morning while waiting for a few workers to finish up we stayed at the carpeted room, mom worked a bit on her laptop on a very original table :P



while the kiddo listened to some music and danced around.
God I love natural sunlight in the rooms mashalla.





while we were waiting there our neighbors/friends came to work on their house as well and we had some coffee together , it was a fun time we had. And their house is very pretty mashalla, in a more advanced stage than mine since they started before I did.

I took a few pictures of my room with the fabric I bought for the curtains, but the wall color looks orangy there I have no idea why,since it's a light pink.



I love this picture of the little friends while we were shopping for carpet..



wishing everyone a happy weekend. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

لزيزة مامتك وهي لافة الفرشة وحاطة اللاب توب فوقه
ماشالله شكلها الألوان حلوة اللون البرتقالي مع القماش مرة راكبين على بعض
الله يهنيكم يارب
على فكرة بعدين قوليلي اسم المحل حق الزوليات الي في آخر صورة لوووول
ملاك