Monday, September 04, 2006

Project finished


I finished the project of the eye mask I'm supposed to give to my family in two weeks, it was very nice working on this project although I don't like it when I have to do many pieces of the same thing. But the colors were different and I had fun choosing differnt fabrics for the front and the back of each ons. Most are monogrammed and some aren't I guess I ran out of ideas.
I'm still not sure what to do for the Eid gifts . It's hard for me to pick gifts or think of ideas. Maybe if money wasn't an object I would find it easier to give gifts. Not that we don't have enough money, but there are many to give to..!
Anyway I have to think of things fast.
It's a bit boring here , nothing new and nothing to blog about or share, our days are almost the same every day, we wake up, we eat , we craft ( I craft!) , we go out sometimes ( mostly shopping or eating out) , we watch boring tv , we work on the net ( reading blogs..I'm addicted..!) then we sleep. Nothing interesting, or healthy.. what can we do, that's life.

No comments: