Monday, December 11, 2006

Hard to work..


and all that because my three year old gets super crazy everytime I start using the net, sewing or do anything beside talk with her and play.. I know it's my job to entertain her since she doesn't have a sister or a brother, doesn't go out much and didn't start school (or preschool), but I need to work on my things too or I'll lose my mind..! I don't go out much either ( meaning no friends, no job, not even a studying course or a health club) and the whole day we spend it together alone, except for the occational time my mom visits or take her or both of us out...
Anyway I'm missing something very badly and I just don't know what it is.. I need a friend to share my interests and love for crafts with, maybe I should look harder.. Does anyone here live in Saudi Arabia and loves craft? plz contact me I need help..!
So I finally finished the last bag as I said before, and today I embeleshed it with a felt flower and some rickrak.. the picture is bad but so is the lighting in the house since it's very cloudy outside.
We are thinking of going to the movies, but nothing confirmed yet, I'm gonna lose my mind with this girl..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: