Friday, October 26, 2007

Therapy in the form of shopping

Well I always use this kind of therapy, I know its effect is usually temporary like eating chocolates , but still I think of it as my favorite way of therapy.

yesterday I wasn't feeling very pink, I had a hint of blue in me, so mom took me shopping in my most loved place , AlZamil, and to be specific to the fabric area. God it was good to be surrounded with all those potential projects. And all those colors...



Needless to say I had me a nice collection of half a meter fabrics in all sorts of yummy colors. And I came back home a happy girl.




I also took pictures of the trims and ribbons my friend got me from Canada, I just love them all..







And another thing I haven't mention yet, for Eid gift my husband got me a kind of scanner that scans negatives and turns them into digital files of the pictures in the negatives, well I just love it, I have many pictures that were lost through the years and I only got heir negative, and to think of all the money I would've spent to develop them... If anyone needs a picture from a negative contact me I'll be more than happy to use my scanner.

1 comment:

moonface1211 said...

حركات ماشالله الزامل صار له قسم اقمشة حمستيني اروح مبروك على الاقمشة مرة حلوة عجبني القماش الأسود المنقط وردي والعكس

انشالله انبسطتوا في العيد شكلها لوجي انبسطت اكتر منك