Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just checking with blogger..

If this is working then you can see what new thing I tried lately, I've always seen paper bag albums around the net but never tried them, then one day, as you know, I was bored of sewing so I thought why not give it a go?

Here it is before embellishing,



Inside..


And here is the cover of the album all dressed up..



I got the instruction from one site ( I can't remember which) ans I put some of my mom's old pictures in there, maybe later I would share some of the pages inside, it really turned out to be a fun project.

I'm still having trouble with my photo sharing site blockage, turned out to be from our internet provider, hopefully we will fix it soon, either by changing the provider or them changing their attitude.

3 comments:

moonface1211 said...

حلو ماشالله سلمت الأيادي
بس ليش الورق بني ؟؟؟
عادة تحطي الوان فرايحية

Unknown said...

That is the coolest idea! I've been reading through your blog and you sure are creative! I wish I had even 1/2 of your creativity, but I guess some are born with it and some aren't.

However, I do love scrap booking and that's how I found you, by searching for other's who enjoy it.

I'm curious, how did you end up in Saudi? Are you from the US? Canada?

Unknown said...

Wow. I guess I just assumed, because your English is so good, that you were American or something!

How come you don't have pictures of yourself on your blog? Your daughter is just beautiful, and I'm sure she probably gets that from you. And I just LOVE your house. Again, I wish I were that creative!