Monday, February 04, 2008

Thank you..

For everyone who gave me his or her kind words of encouragement and prayers, even if I might not want to talk much right now, I know that I have many caring people around me and I'm thankful for that.



Everything seems like watching a movie, or reading someone else's story not mine , and I'm still not totally well adjusted to it all, but life goes on.. And hopefully it won't take much time before I'm feeling good again..



Until then, I wish every one would remember me in their prayers for more strength and faith...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love you and you are very sweet peson and you desirev the pest...
sweety all our love and sport is there for you...
you mite not have sisters but we are your sisters and more..
take care off yourself and your doghter..

moonface1211 said...

اعتبريني اختك مو صاحبتك من امس ودي ااكلمك بس خايفة ادق في وقت مو مناسب
انشالله فترة وتعدي على خير اهم شي انتبهي على نفسك وصحتك ولوجي كمان
اقري قرآن وقولي لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين تفرج عنك انشالله