Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hi, remember me..?

I'm the absent blogger.. :P
ok so I know that I've been doing that a lot lately, disappear for a long time and then come back with either a sad post or one that is filled with pictures..
This is the picture filled post time.. Even though I feel like making it a sad post.. But I will get over it.

So, we attended our friend's twin second birthday in fuds, mashallah they are so cute and the small kids had a fun time running around and harassing eaters..lol no kidding they were adorable

Some pics..

birthday boys..



some of the guests having fun





up



and down



Do you like my new living room? I love it..



And hope it is really my living room .. This was in a new furniture shop in Dhahran mall, they have some nice things but this room... God I just fell in love.. inshallah one day..

1 comment:

moonface1211 said...

حلوة الغرفة بس اش هو كيكا؟