Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My first grader.. and other stuff :)

I can't believe my little baby is in her first grade mashallah.. It felt good and sad to see her in her class, sitting on a big kid table and chair.. sigh...what's next, college??

That's her on her first day, early in the morning.. very early.. VERY VERY early ( can u tell I am not a morning's person? lol )



And that's her third day with the old uniform.. she looks very thing in that :(



So my other stuff, a few days b4 school we went to Bahrain for two nights, stayed at the Frasier suites in seef mall , it was very nice and the view from the big window was marvelous.. ( just cuz I love big windows )









And my little princess turned pink ;) mommy's girl .



lol doesn't she look like a sleeping rag doll? :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

اما الشعر الوردي فلة هههههه
ماشالله شكلها كبرانة بالمريول