Thursday, June 17, 2010

Moving day

Even after all the mini moving trips I did so far, a box today a chair tomorrow, I still had many big things I had to move, furniture , craft supplies..etc.
So we called the moving car to take those to their new place, and I made sure no one can mistake my stuff with anyone else stuff..


Hint.. look for pink lol

And In the new house, it all went to my poor neglected room, it looked like this..


I have a lot of work to do to make this room look good for both sleeping and crafting.. :P
Few days ago my friend's daughter stayed over for two nights, the girls went crazy playing singing and dancing all day mashalla, it was so nice seeing them happily playing together, one of the things they did was "building a house" inside their room, I helped a lot but they really worked hard trying to do it right.. adorable mashalla :)


Anyways , I have some cleaning and laundry work, and some boxes to empty. and no I still have a lot in the old house , but I am keeping those there for now to keep having things to do in the coming days lol.
Have a nice weekend.

No comments: