Thursday, November 18, 2010

Eid and Birthday

The last few days were fun filled mashalla, first it was Eid and we went with the whole family to Holiday Inn resort at the beach, like the last few years the kids had lots of fun times playing in the sand and running aroung all day mashallah.
Plus we had a good time taking pictures of them ;)








We got sick during that time, coughing and sore throat, but in general still enjoyed our Eid vacation.

My little princess turned seven on wednesday, I can't believe how time flies by so fast, it was just like yesterday they put her in my arms for the first time. I thank Allah for his gift, she is a precious one mashallah, even when she drives me crazy lol



the cake a made ( well decorated is more accurate )

We celebrated this year with the family in the resort, it was fun , missing my cousin's wife and good friend though, wish she comes back safely inshalla. And the kiddo had an early celebration with her dad and step mom two days before. So it was a nice birthday for her :)

Everyone is back at home now, I still feel a bit sick, trying to just relax for now, then I will resume my project inshallah and have a trip or two to Ikea , I got a gift card from my uncle , I wonder what can I get now lol.
Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday for Luji
the kids seem had a lot of fun and Luji birthday in the beach is awesome and FLLAA lol
Malak