Thursday, January 11, 2007

What time is it?


It's time for paper crafts, again. I've been a scrapbookaholic for some time, I collected many many many paper, stickers , scissors and anything I can find, and I only finished a few pages . I think I enjoy collecting more than doing. So after a while I got bored a bit and I changed my interests to sewing and fabrics, and of course I have many many many of that and still buying..! But two weeks ago I went with mom and a friend to the scrapbook shop I love in Bahrain to show it to them, and I ended up buying another book of papers..! this time I told myself that I did that because I found in it blue and pink papers that works well with my room , so I had to have a project fast with these papers. I had that clock for 6 years and I got it from Ikea, it's originally silver colored metal, I used it in the old house with fake sunflowers all around and now in this room it's decoupaged with my lovely papers. I love how it turned out, and hopefully I will use the rest of my stack of patterned paper. Anyone want to share?

No comments: