Friday, April 10, 2009

Not a scrap wasted...

Another weekend has passed quickly, not that it matters to me actually since all my days are weekend-like..

So after I gathered all the felt I had before buying the new ones, I found out that I had a lot of little scraps that I couldn't find it in my heart to throw after a project, which is great except for the fact that it takes a lot of space and doesn't look tidy no matter how I try to fold them.

The solution? Using my sizzix machine to create smaller , more usable things..



Daisies and ferns, in many different colors , ready to be used in any kind of projects, so much fun to play with by the little one too ;)



Even after all that I found leftovers big enough to cut circles in a size of a small coin from, good when cut more to use as small flowers.. Or just as is.



Now I have it all stored somewhere looking tempting to use..

In the weekend I watched one of the many movies I had unwatched, waiting for a good chance and a good mood for them, It was called " the house bunny" and it was a really cute and funny movie , in a girly way..Liked it.

So that's all for now, hopefully one of these days I will start working on my dream project.. And then sharing it here with everyone.

2 comments:

moonface1211 said...

اتخيلت الورود تخيطيهم ببعض وتصير شنطة ورورد خخخخخ

Redrose said...

hmmm....didn't know this machine can cut through material :)