Sunday, May 09, 2010

Flooring, flooring, flooring..!



What can I tell you about them.. I love laminate wooden floors. I had a wish come true when I ordered mine a century ago..!( which is a lot like the one in the picture above) and when the workers first started to work on my place I was very excited.. But that was ages ago... And now...



No this isn't my room but mine is almost in the same stage of finished.. not nearly there..!
Well as you can tell I am having trouble with workers working on my place on their free time from their original job. which means coming at odd hours and giving you appointments with daaays in between.



Ok so I might be exaggerating a bit, since they only worked last Tuesday and today and they will supposedly-hopefully-be done on next Tuesday. But still...!

Anyways the house looks nice mashalla even if it is minus the baseboard and room borders. And I am thankful for that.
Who knew it was that much work to have your dream place lol

No comments: