Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sneak peak

My flooring is still not all done, but now I know why.. turns out the last day of rain we had had soaked up my electric box and they had to stop electricity to fix it. That's why my poor floor workers had to stop. Wen I checked the house the job was nearly done, they are very neat mashalla cutting everything and mounting it on the right wall then gluing it all at the same time.

Anyways they will work on it today inshalla so hopefully it will be done by tonight.

I also bought the living room curtain fabric. I didn't get many choices but I kind of like the one I got. At least till I find a better one that I love more.
Here is a sneak peak of the whole look



Next stop would probably be living room sofas.. Life can't get any sweeter mashalla. I thank god for that.

No comments: