Sunday, March 08, 2009

A very sick and crafty day

My kid is sick again.. Yes very weird, it seems like we have the strangest weather and I think that her being a bit stressed lately about some things isn't helping her health.

So after the initial all night without sleep crying from pain , then the doctor appointment then the first cry to take the medicine she is doing much better 7amdillah..

Kids want their parents to play with them.. I don't do play! But I know something I am really good at and she likes , crafting.



So I got her some poster paint and she enjoyed coloring for a while, before she started asking for my participation... Ouch.. So I said ok let's go to my room and scrapbook a little.

She had an old cardboard book for when she was little, she didn't want it because it reminded her of our old life ( her words ) and I thought throwing it is not a good thing to do, the solution? alter it..

This is how it started with..



After a few patterned and solid papers, a magazine and a printed drawing of a little girl and her clothes, we got this..













Plus a very happy recovering kid.. mashallah she really loves crafts.. Just like her mama ;)
And speaking of her mama.. I can't seem to have enough of anything pink, that's why i got this..



When in real life I already have two!! But a pink glue gun, who can resist that? certainly not me..
Something else I couldn't resist, and I am probably going back for more...



It's a double sided glue tape dispenser, I got similar ones from Bahrain's scrapbooking store for nearly 20 ryals.. this one I got from a place called mishwar in Khobar (downtown) for 5 ryals... WOW. And it works pretty good.. Let's just hope they have more than the two I got , my kid claimed one as hers...

2 comments:

moonface1211 said...

ماشالله حركات طالعه لأمها فنانة
بالله دا الشي يبيعوه في مشوار شكلي بشتري منه في يوم من الأيام مرة عملي

moonface1211 said...

نسيت اقلك سلامات عليها ماتشوف شر