Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Post-it notes

I saw this tutorial on youtube, it's very easy , very nice and I have no idea what am I gonna do with post it notes lol

But when you see such an easy and cute project you have to try it out..

After buying the post-it notes, cutting and scoring the card as seen in the tutorial..



Some stamping , layering and shading...



And a pen added...



I should get a smaller pen this one is only for the picture.



So what do you think? good project or useless one? I see it as cute.

2 comments:

moonface1211 said...

واو مرة رهيب شكلي بسوي زيه عجبتني الطريقة مرة سهلة بالزات حركة مكان القلم تسلم يدك مرة حلو

Anonymous said...

Load [url=http://www.helst.pl]kampania adwords[/url]
This is the finest internet markting group i worked with. They are good with yahoo and all kinds of greyhat tricks..
I could tell they totally rule with others. Do not wait and view em.
This are n0t great t1mes for bussiness but tryy th3m.