Monday, June 29, 2009

A messy work place..

Means a happy heart...
At least that's how I see it when I am working with my papers and glues..



But in reality, I want a bigger working space, I am being cramped in the corner of the room with all my stuff, and the stuff that my lovely kid stuff in my face..! or on my table , which is already small for my things.. I need light too, my over hear florescent light is blinking and I have no natural lighting in the room.. Not even a nice view to look at..

I tried working for a while in my kid's room, where there is a good view -somehow- and some natural day light.. But it's hard when all my things are in the other room and my kid is the boss of her room..! I have no idea who this girl is resembling :P



Anyways, inshallah one of these days I will probably replace the mirrored windows and get me some good old sun light, where I can work more creatively.. I need the sunnnnnn ( all while I have a good air conditioned cool room :P )

So I finally got a new album in my shop, check it out :)

1 comment:

moonface1211 said...

i like sun in the room too:D