Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cath Kidston books

As most of you can tell by now, I am a big Cath Kidston fan. And as much as I can , I like to have things from her line, or anything that resembles it.

So I was happy to hear about her books and the free kits they contain, I know they are not new, but to me they are, and I found out about them after I came back from England so it was too late for me .

But my dear friend, who has been in London for the last year and half, was coming for a visit on her way to Korea, and I asked her to get me the books.

When we met on saturday she gave me not only the two books I asked for, but a third one too

I was very happy with them, and as soon as I got the chance I started working on the free purse that was included in the stitch book, I am in love!

So far I loved all the projects in all three books, thanx my friend for such a precious gift
It seems like I might make a few of those projects for Eid gifts ;)

No comments: