Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nothing new is done ..

And yet I don't feel like staying a long time away from posting like I did before.
I have no news, nothing much to share, life is a bit of the same everyday, waking up early, getting ready for school, sleeping again, then attempting to find something to do ( actually I have lots to do but I don't have the motivation ) start lunch , welcome the kiddo, eat, study, try to find her something to do ( same case as above :P ) eat dinner, get ready for bed and sleep.. she at 8 me at 9 thirty.. most days at least.

So as you can see we have a somehow slow routine. In between I might go out to get something or to go to the dentist, and weekends are spent with mom maybe going out to dinner once.
Not that I am complaining 7amdilla it's a good life, but I just wish I had more energy to achieve more decorating or crafting around the house.

Plus the gym I so want to go to.. Inshalla soon.
Anyways I have a few things on my mind that i want to maybe start this week, wish me luck.

Oh yah, I managed to fix my bedroom curtain, no pic though since I already had 3 of those on previous posts lol , you can imagine the outcome, it's longer now with pink polka dot fabric at the hem. and I like it better :)

Since I have to have a pic on my posts I will leave you with some inspirations from the net..


Those are probably going to be my next projects inshallah ;)

No comments: