Saturday, February 24, 2007

What to say..?


Nothing, since I have nothing to say.. Then why blog you may ask? I don't really have an answer to that except that I love posting here.
Well the weekend went nice, nothing much done with my hurt ankle, on Wednesday we had the cousin's gathering, the kids were extra noisy but we had some good 15 minutes when we dressed the girls in princesses dresses and they decided to have a tea party with cookies ( real ones ) they looked so cute, before they decided they had enough of acting girly and started chasing the boys around the house.

On the Friday family gathering the noisiness continued, but they had some relaxing time gathered around the dining table reading books and discussing them quietly. Very nice seeing them together, reminds me of my cousins and me ( the parents ) when we were young, the best of times. Now our kids are hopefully having the best times.

I'm trying to start another bag ( same look different colors) this time reds and black. And I'm trying ( again and again and again) To take control of my life. and live in it. Wish me luck. I need it.

So that's it for now.
note: the picture above was taken some time ago for three of the four kids while watching cat in the hat one day at my cousin's house.

No comments: