Saturday, February 03, 2007

What a weekend..!



First of all I would like to say thanks a million for your comments, it sure made me smile and made my day, you are soo sweet.

This weekend was so busy ( we start our weekend on a Thursday) on Wednesday night we were busy hanging pictures, coat hangers and shoe cabinets , lots and lots of drilling the walls between me and my husband, and the poor kid was running from room to room with her hands on her ears scared of the sound. The reason for all this excitement? We are having our first official dinner guests in this house. We always leave all the work for the very last minute, on Thursday we went to almost 6 different shops around the city looking for things to finish the house, while Mom helped with cleaning the house. We were determined to have a nice table setting and our first table cloth, we even bought a new set of plates which I had my eyes on for such a long time. To make a long story short we managed to greet my in laws at the door with everything in it's place.. And we had a great time.

On Friday we went to Bahrain to watch some movies, first it was the grudge 2, I have this thing for scary movies, I crave watching them even though I'm the most scared person in the whole world! I analize this thing sometimes that I need some excitement in my life and I get it by getting scared! weird I know ( hey this is good as one of the six weird things about me I see around blog world these day) , I didn't like it. next we watched Blood diamond and this movie we loved! I mean it was so hurting to see people killing each other but it was very good and the acting was great.
After that we had dinner at johnny bullets.. I mean rockets and let me tell you it just make me so happy just sitting in that place listening to old songs..

Well that was my weekend and now we are starting a new week where on Monday they will operate on my tongue to remove a very big appendix I have no idea how I got it. I would show you a picture but this is the rosy pink blog and not ER .They say it's not something major but still I can't help worrying. Anyway like Scarlet O'Hara used to say " I won't think about it now I'll think about it tomorrow"

No comments: