Saturday, September 15, 2007

The clock is ticking (or so my husband says)



Nothing to say.. I just feel that I have a snow ball running behind me, soon to catch me and I can't do anything about it. Million things to think of, and more to do but I feel paralyzed in my place.
I just hope I can move soon or I will be eaten by the snowball..!

My little girl is still crying every time i attempt to leave her in the classroom, but then after some time she acts like I never was there. So I'm seriously thinking of making her go without me tomorrow to see how it goes, as long as she sees me she is a baby again, she grows up some when she is on her own, and she needs to do that. Wish me luck.

The house is a mess and I have tons of laundry, we had water trouble for the past week, with most of the days without water. Very bad.

And I still haven't figure anything for the coming Eid, no gifts, no clothes nothing.. With only 24 days before we travel I have to work hard and fast.

Did I say I have nothing to say..?? Hmmm I don't know myself well.

No comments: