Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I make things..

I love paper crafts, and especially card making, at one time in my life I wanted to do it as a way to earn money, and even my husband thought I should try and make a job out of it. And I tried, but I guess that thinking of the craft I make as a job takes the fun out of it for me, and you should know me by now, if there isn't any fun in it I can't do it.



Well in my not so short not so long life, I had many ideas of what I want to be in my life, one dream was always accompanying these ideas, I wanted to get married and have a family.(hah).

Once I wanted to be a jewelry designer, I spent all my time with a pencil and a notebook in my hands drawing things. I even had drawings on all my college books because I kept day dreaming during lectures and designing..!

After a short time I decided to become a writer.. I kept sitting on my computer all my spare time attempting to write a novel .. I did end up with four chapters and every one who read were very excited to see it end. it didn't and I soon was bored with this idea.

Then came photographing.. I just love this, I had this very great camera my uncle got me that I felt very professional using it, and it actually took the best pictures I've ever had. I even got a book to learn about good photos, but the thing I liked most was choosing non traditional things to photograph. Well I still like to take pictures but not as passionately as before.


( I took this picture in Italy)

I do crafts.. and everything that seems crafty to me I have to at least try once, sometimes I only try things once but after I research everything about that thing, and probably get any materials needed and available for me to get. And I always end up with tons of materials as if I'm living in a craft store ( oh that would be really nice )
I painted..



I mozaiced..



I crocheted and knitted, sewed, cross stiched, embroidered and rug hooked..



and many other things.. The real thing I wish to learn now is pottery and carpentry. And of course I will always love to learn any new craft that catches my attention, like wool felting, but I can't get that material , at least I don't know where to get it from other than the net.

So are you ready for my first give away? I will probably start it tomorrow, I only haven't yet think of what to give..

1 comment:

moonface1211 said...

يالله الحمد لله عملت حاجات كتير في حياتك
وماشالله بتبدعي كل يوم وانشالله اذا عجزت راح تحسي ان ذكرياتك مليانه حاجات حلوة عملتيها بإيدك وراح تتزكري مع كل عمل اش فكرته كانت والجو والمكان والأحداث وراح تنبسطي حتى لو كنت حزينة حتى أغراضك الي عملتيها قبل الزواج كل شي له ذكرى الكرت مرة ماشالله حلو ومتقن
إلى الأمام دائماً(أتأثرت بالمدرسة