Friday, May 25, 2007

like mother like daughter..

In may ways my daughter is acting like me, like I'm sure I was acting like my mom when I was young.. She likes to talk like me, dress like me, do things like I do even get her things like the ones I have which is scary sometimes because I have to watch what I do and say all the time .. Which I try to do.!

So that day we made cupcakes, she wanted to help so I let her, and then I gave her the chance to have her own bear cake.. She made it herself and decorated it with the whole box of sprinkles, and then, she didn't eat it beacause she doesn't like cake much! at least she had a good time making them.



That day we ended up having a cupcake/lemonade party in my husband home office, It was nice having home made lemonade, it's been a long time since I last made some.



And yesterday I was doing some sewing and ironing on my table, and she was doing the same step by step.. She looked so cute even singing the same song I was singing ( which was from her much watched jungle book) . After she finished I had to take a picture of my machines and hers, I like hers better if only they work well..!



1 comment:

moonface1211 said...

ايوة مشالله عليها بنتك تقلد ماشالله بالزبط..ان شالله بس دايماً تقلد الشي الكويس من الكبار بس ترا يدل على الذكاء بس في نفس الوقت يبغالها انتباه على كل شي .. حلو انها تقلد ماماتها في اشياء حلوة زي عمل الكيك ان شالله انبسطتوا