Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I hate stupid minds!!!!!!!!!!

This country have some stupid minds.. First of all it was the blogger's picture site that was blocked, so the pictures couldn't be seen from saudi arabia unless you had a programme that shows blocked URLs , so I had to use another site to host my pictures and one of the few I found open was photobucket, and almost all my pictures are in there and just now I found it blocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm sooooooooo angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this stupid thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have to figure something out, thanx for listening to my angry outburst.

So back to my daily life, I decided finally to post a picture (hopefully won't be blocked!) to my not-nearly-finished ripple blanket,



I still have a few ( lots) rows till I can use it for myself alone. It won't be big enough for two unless I do double the work, which I won't do because I'm starting to get bored with it, specially now that it's almost summer.


I'llprobably be using it as a throw in my crafts room , it goes well with all the colors there.



So hopefully they won't block more picture hosting sites so I can have a blog with pictures ! meanwhile I have send a request to unblock the site, and tried to change pictures in post to blogger's picture hosting.

1 comment:

wardoalwan said...

من جد اش دا حتى انا صوري في الفوتو بوكت ودحين حجبوه هو احسن موقع تحميل اف منهم حسوي زيك اااااااااااا
بس بركة دحين صرت انزل الصور على الجهاز واحملها من الجهاز نفسه