Sunday, July 22, 2007

My third class

I will be starting it in less than an hour inshallah, I spent yesterday preparing for it by cutting felt and flowers and thread to make the 8 kits..



It will look like this, which I also did yesterday, it's been a while since I last worked with felt, I like that it's so easy to handle and colorful.



Which reminds me.. It's almost a year since I started blogging, boy how time flies, it seemed like yesterday I first discovered all the lovely blogs in blog land, and here I am on my way to finish my first year of contribution to this lovely community.. What a year it was.. But that's another post!

So I thought I'd share a picture of the Aramco compound area which I love and wish to live in, this isn't the loveliest house there, but it's one of the ones on my way outside, which is where I remember that I want to take a picture..

2 comments:

moonface1211 said...

تسلم ايدك مرررة حلوين

Redrose said...

mashallah real cute keep up the good work!!