Saturday, July 07, 2007

A weekend of shopping

Or window gazing..! some of this and some of that..
First we went to moonface's house for our ladies/kids gathering and there she showed me this jcpenny catalog with the most adorable pink tableware.. Yumm i want it so badly.. but the cost of shipping... Ah...



Then on Friday we went to Bahrain and I found some nice things.. A new addition to my growing collection mashallah..



And this i just love for my shower in the crafts room's bath..



For art supplies or my magical beans? I still haven't decided yet..



I saw this, but didn't buy it, but don't you just love pastel colors and polka dots ?



So, it's nice to shop even if you don't come back home with everything you liked.

2 comments:

moonface1211 said...

ان شالله تفرحي بالصحون البينكية

Redrose said...

well you can't beat pink now can you??its so uplifting and gives you a feeling of joy...remember that pink monkey I got u??well zainab got me one just like it...lol