Thursday, March 29, 2007

A few changes here and there..

I'm known for getting bored fast. and since my husband doesn't enjoy coming to a home that has a chair in the place of a table, I never could re arrange furniture unless we spend some time studying the project. but late one night I was sitting on my sofa in the crafts room feeling bored and I thought to myself, " why do I have the furniture arranged this way?".. And since it's my room where I create in, I created a new arrangement, and just let me tell you how happy it made me.



First of all I switched places between the left and the right side, so everything was on this side went the other. And this sure left me a very needed wall space near the working and computer tables. I love hanging stuff like bulletin boards and shelves to put all my sewing things. And that's what I did.. Plus I made this thread rack which fell minutes after I took the picture, Yikes, it needs better gluing or maybe even some nails..



I also had my eyes on this little Barbie toy accessory and finally I got it, it feels so right with my room colors and the sewing theme and I just love it.



Well over all I feel happier in my room and that's what matters . 7amdillah. All I need now is to do more sewing or crafts in general, and finish organizing my dressing- turned -storage room.

2 comments:

wardoalwan said...

مبرووووووووك على مانيكانك الصغير حلو ماشالله وحلوة صور الأولاد الله يسعدهم ان شالله يكبروا ونفرح بيهم احب جمعاتنا تعجبني انشالله دوم يارب

wy ♥ ym ♥ wy ♥ ym said...

Love the lampshade!