Monday, March 12, 2007

It's all about pink

A week of my diet has gone 7amdillah, I don't want to think of the many many many more weeks I still have until I reach my goal because I want to take it a day at a time. Well the last two days were hard, I was in the house all the time with nothing much to occupy my time since I find myself in a craft block, I can't do anything new or old, I have a bag that is cut and waiting to be assembled since last week.! Well I'm sure it's only temporary and I will go back to being my crafty self in no time inshallah.

Anyways since I don't seem to have much to talk about I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite things in the house right now..



I saw this on one of the blogs I visit a lot a few months ago (now I don't remember which one) and I just fell in love. It's from a British company called the pink toolbox and they have a site with the same name. And since my sister lives there, when she asked me what I wanted for Eid's gift guess what I asked for? I was very happy and excited when I received my gift, I wasn't sure she got it for me or not, and when I opened the box I jumped up and down screaming like a kid, I really like to have all my things in pink..



And since I do a lot of small DIY things around the house it's nice to have my own tool box and in pink to use.

Well I have to try and get more pink things like I don't have enough. I keep remembering the cartoon pink panther when he wanted everything pink and the guy in the cartoon wanted it blue, well that's me, if it's not pink, paint it!

No comments: