Monday, March 26, 2007

second try..

This is my second try at the notebook and pencil holder, this time using another tutorial.



This one is a bit easier and looked nicer at the end, but still I didn't like the quality of my sewing, I blame it on the sewing machine, the poor thing is old (it's my mom's) and I over did it with it sewing a lot of things. So it didn't turn out as perfect as I like it to be so there may be a third time.



Yesterday I went to Dammam with my aunt to the wholesale market, it was very nice , filled with lots and lots of cute and useful things. I got a box filled with pony tail hair rubber thingies ( I don't know what they are called) and these beauties..



They can be used as pins or to hold the hair. I loved the colors so much and might use them on my bags (that I stopped sewing for some reason) well I could've get more things but we were in a hurry and to get anything I'd have to at least get a dozen of it, what would I do with them all? Maybe I'll go there again to the stationary or fabric section to get me some good bargains.

2 comments:

wardoalwan said...

حلوة الورود الوانها ناعمه بعدين حكيني اش شفتوا في السوق

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was really happy to see that you tried my little tutorial and that it all worked out for you :-) Yours looks wonderful!