Tuesday, March 13, 2007

more pink (second time.. bad blogger!)

well as I was saying, ( and blogspot wouldn't show my pictures for some reason!) life is pink!! well I was in a better mood in the morning when I wrote the post, but I will try rewriting it.

In a fantasy world of pink, let me take you into a tour of my surrounding.. First this is where I live..



And this is my car..



In my house I have this in the kitchen..



And this...



And in the craft room I use this...



To make my lovely pink stuff.
And when I feel tired I love to watch something on this...



AAhhh what a life..
So why don't you give me a call?



and maybe we will go on a ride somewhere in the land of rosy pink dreams..




Actually any of the above things would make a nice birthday present ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha !!.. lovely world of pinkyness!!!(becarful not to get a pink -eye too!! yuck!!)....where did u find a pink stove any way?..